Sports Injury Chiropractor San Diego
At CK Chiropractic Center, we're on a mission to help our clients end their search for a chiropractor near me in San Diego. We have the chiropractor San Diego residents trust at CK Chiropractic Center! If you need help with a sports injury, our team is here to provide you with some of the best treatment options. From a chiropractic adjustment San Diego residents use often to exercises, stretches, and more, you can start the road to recovery from your sports injury here.
What Is a Sports Injury?
Just about any time you're engaging in physical activity, there's a risk of injury — whether it be repetitive motion injuries or traumatic events. Sports injuries can range from minor swelling to severe ligament damage and broken bones. At CK Chiropractic Center, our chiropractor is passionate about helping clients recover quickly and safely after a sports injury.
Some of the most common injuries we see include:
- Muscle strains and sprains: These can occur when the muscle is overworked or stretched beyond its limits.
- Tendonitis: This repetitive motion injury causes pain and swelling in the tendons due to irritation and inflammation.
- Ligament sprains/tears: Ligaments connect bones together, so an injury to them can cause severe pain and swelling at the joint site.
- Fractures: A broken bone, or fracture, can occur as a result of an impact to the body.
We also see tendon ruptures and dislocations at our San Diego clinic. No matter your type of injury, we are here to help you heal quickly and safely.
What Our Chiropractor Can Do for Your Injury
At CK Chiropractic Center, we provide chiropractic adjustments and other treatments to help heal your sports injuries. From physical therapy and rehabilitative exercises to acupuncture and massage therapy, our team is here to provide you with the combined treatment plan that works for you. We might recommend chiropractic care, including:
- Spinal adjustments: This helps improve your body's overall balance and alignment, reducing pain and inflammation in the process.
- Soft tissue therapy: This type of treatment works to relieve musculoskeletal tension in the neck, back, and other areas affected by the injury.
- Rehabilitative exercises: We can help you move more freely and regain strength after an injury.
Schedule Your Sports Injury Chiropractic Care in San Diego Today
If you're looking for a chiropractor near me in San Diego, let the team at CK Chiropractic Center help. We provide top-of-the-line treatment options and personalized care plans to make sure our clients get back to their active lifestyles as quickly as possible. Call us today at 619-280-8383 to schedule your appointment.